Please be certain to check Related Links below.
- Digital Video Recording with DVD1150-HDD model (HDD size depends on availability)
- Record to Hard Disc Drive or DVD (not simultaneously)
- Front-panel select DVD or HDD. No drilling through menus.
- Play from HDD or DVD
- Copy HDD to DVD faster than real time (approx 2-4x)
- Automatic Disc Spanning - Copy Large HDD files to Multiple DVDs (HDD does not connect as a network drive.)
- Multiple Control Methods
- Complete confidence - Full Status Feedback via remote connection
- Designed for Computer Control, AMX®, & Crestron®
- Multi-Machine Control from a single serial port.
- Remaining DVD Record Time Available Front Panel, RS-232 & USB
- Single Button Record...or not.
- Optional Internet Control - From Anywhere!
- Control our machine right now!
- 1U Form Factor - Includes Rackmount Brackets
- Ultra Bright useful VF Display
- Variable Speed PB: Fwd 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, Rev 1/8, 1/4, 1/2
- Control: RS-232 & USB Serial (BCD1 Protocol: PLAY, STOP, etc.)
- Assign Labels to DVD Titles via RS-232 (up to 15 characters)
- Easy DVD Finalization: single RS-232 command FINL & Front Panel.
- DVD +RW (our favorite!) needs NO FINALIZING! Playable immediately.
- Records DVD format discs
- Plays what it records (Not designed to play 'Hollywood' discs. No DRM, Region 1 only.)
- Recorded Discs play on other DVD players
- DVD-1150: Complete Security - No HDD or cache memory
- Rugged Construction - an Industrial DVD Recorder
- Heavy Metal Enclosure
Content Signals & Processing:
- Recording: +R, +RW, 5 Recording Speeds/Qualities (1 hr - 6 hrs)
- Video In/Out: NTSC or PAL: Composite (BNC), S-Video (S-Video connectors)
- Audio In/Out: Line Level (RCA)
- Front Panel Buttons: Stop, Play, Record, Pause, Eject, Arrows, Menu, Enter
- RS-232: DB-9F from host controller (computer, AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- Dual DB-9 RS-232 loop-thru for multi-machine control
- USB: USB-B connector for USB control, similar to RS-232 control
- Control: Ethernet: RJ-45 for network control.
Built-in webserver with graphic controls.
Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth (inches) 17.5" x 1.875" x 12.5"
Weight: 6 lb. approx
Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 6". Weight: 10 pounds
Power: 110-240VAC, 50-440hz, 2A approx. NEMA connector. US Cable Provided
Notes: Standard BCD Warranty: One-Year Parts and Labor
Please be certain to read all the DVD-1150/HDD Related Links below
DVD-1150/HDD Related Links (external pages)